Join the Schaumburg-Hoffman Estates Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.'s
Economic Development Committee and our community partners for the FREE virtual event of the year!
Click HERE to submit your application & 30 second teaser video by Saturday, March 6, 2021.
Applicants must be of African-American descent, female, and reside within our service area as indicated HERE.
Hear invaluable tips and best practices for entrepreneurs!
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The judges will evaluate each submission & pitch based on the following criteria:
1) Content of the proposal, including the thoroughness and quality of the analysis
2) Clear communication during the pitch
3) Effective use and impact of any investment money
4) Probability of successful launch
5) Quality and effectiveness of presentation and pitch
The competition takes place on
Saturday, April 10, 2021 from 3:00pm-5:00pm CDT
Cheer on contestants competing for cash and non-cash prizes!
Help select the “People’s Choice Pitch Winner”!
|Sat., Mar 6th||Application deadline|
|Mon., Mar 8th||Coaching period begins|
|Mon., Mar 22nd||Finalist selection|
|Sat., Apr 10th||Final pitch|